Welcome to Counseling Department
Welcome to the Truckee High School Student Assistance Center (SAC) website!
The Truckee High School Counseling Department advocates for all students and believes that every student deserves respect, support and equal access to the knowledge and skills necessary to reach their fullest potential.
During the school year, the SAC is open Monday - Friday, 7:05am to 3:00pm. To find us, enter the school and make a right down the hallway. We are the first door on the right. If you are not a student at Truckee High School, remember to check in with the front desk before entering the SAC. Students and parents are encouraged to take advantage of our career, college and educational services and resources.
Truckee High School Counseling Department Upcoming Events
- March 2, FAFSA (Federal Application for Student Aid) due.
- March 9, 6-7pm ACMS, 8th grade Parent Presentation #3
- March 10, cutoff for Term 3 Progress Grades
- March 16, 9th and 10th grade Honor Roll, 7:30am (awardees will receive letters home by March 10th)
- March 17, 11th and 12th grade Honor Roll, 7:30am (awardees will receive letters home by March 10th)
- March 24, Junior Resource Fair (Career Day)
- April 7, End of Term 3
SAVE THE DATE!
- Evening of Excellence, 12th grade award ceremony - June 6th
- Graduation - June 17th
Naviance Online Career and College Planning
All Truckee High School students now have Naviance accounts to help manage career and college planning. New students, please see your counselor. Watch the introductory video here: